Pickleball Clubs and Organizations
Cape Fear Pickleball on Twitter (@CFPickleball)
A collection of sites with tips and strategies for increasing pickleball skill and enjoyment.
Fitness and Safety
- Pickleball Warm-up
A short warm-up routine to get your body ready to take the pickleball court. (Video, 6:39)
- Warm-up Drills (Video, 7:38)
- Tips for Seniors (with Sarah Ansboury)
- How to Play Pickleball
A short video showing the basics of pickleball. (2:48)
- How to Keep Score (Video, 2:47)
- The Underhand Serve (Video, 3:06)
- Pickleball Rule Book
- Annotated Learning Video (Video, 40:13)
Explains pickleball rules and scoring as an actual tournament game is played.
- How to Move Better (with Sarah Ansboury) (11:38)
- Third Shot Drop (with Sarah Ansboury) (11:32)
- Paddle Tracking (with Sarah Ansboury) (3:09)
- Improve Your Third Shot Drop (with Wes Gabrielsen) (3:40)
- The Soft Return of Serve (4:12)
Having trouble getting to the kitchen line fast enough? Try this.
- Pickleball Global Instructional Videos
Well presented tips for beginner to advanced players.
- Gale Leach Pickleball Blog
Pickleball tips from the author of The Art of Pickleball.
- Pickleball Strategy Guide
Interesting strategy tips based on math and physics from a retired math professor and pickleball player
- Doubles Pickleball Strategy 101 (Video, 29:21)
This video provides strategy and tips for playing smart doubles pickleball, including shot selection and court positioning.
- Pickleball Help (by Prem Carnot)
Blog posts on skills and strategy.
- Core Pickleball Strategy Videos
Core strategies of pickleball illustrated by video clips.
- The Pickleball Show Podcast
Enjoy pickleball tips, strategy and discussions with pickleball ambassadors and players concerning current topics in pickleball. Visit the link or subscribe through itunes or android.
These YouTube channels have many videos on techniques and strategy.
News, information, and instructional articles
The Cape Fear Pickleball Club is not affiliated with any of these sites and cannot vouch for the accuracy of all information. If you find a resource that you think our members would enjoy, please Contact Us.