CFPC’s Mixed Doubles Ladder League concluded Aug. 31st. The league ran from June to August. Awards presented by the CFPC were:
- Perfect Attendance Award: Grace/Jim, Jackie/Les
- Loyal Scorekeeper Award: Peggy F.
- Perseverance Award: Juan
- Inspirational Player Award: Harue
- Top Rung Award: Kim/Bill
For final league standings check out the CFPC Ladder Leagues page.
Here is how the league will work:1) Each team will consist of one man and one woman. Both must be CFPC members. All ages and skill levels are welcome.2) The League will meet Thursday evenings at 6:30pm at the Greenfield Lake courts. Robert Strange Courts will serve as a back up if necessary.
3) Teams can expect to have 3 games each week against different teams in the league. Play should be completed no later than 8pm each Thursday.
4) A “ladder” format will be used to make match-ups as competitive as possible. Ladder positions are based on the percentage of points (cumulative) a team wins each game.
5) We need a minimum of 8 teams to start the league.[Note: teams may continue to enter the league even after it has started].
If this sounds like fun and will fit into your schedule, please consider signing up. To enter the league, all you need to do is submit teammate names, along with contact information, to Mike Walz at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to enter but can’t find a partner, please sign up anyhow and we will try to match up single entries.
Mike’s cell phone is (910) 599-4970 if you have any questions.