CFPC Mixed Doubles Team Ladder League
Note: The CFPC Mixed Doubles Ladder League ended on August 31. League Awards presented after the league’s conclusion were:
- Perfect Attendance Award: Grace/Jim & Jackie/Les
- Loyal Scorekeeper Award: Peggy F.
- Perseverance Award: Juan
- Inspirational Player Award: Harue
- Top Rung Award: Kim/Bill
- A Mixed Doubles Team Ladder League meets on Thursdays at the Greenfield Lake and Robert Strange Park courts in Wilmington. The league started on June 1, 2017, and is planned to run through the end of August. League play starts at 6:30pm each Thursday.
- Teams consist of one man and one woman, and each player must be a CFPC member. There are no age or skill level restrictions. League may be limited to 25 teams due to court availability.
- Each week teams usually play 3 or 4 games against other teams near their “rung” on the ladder. Rung positions are determined by the percentage (cumulative) of points a team scores each game.
- No problem if a team can’t make it every week. However, teams need to show up at least 50% of the time to maintain their ladder position. A team falling below 50% participation gets moved to the bottom of the ladder, but can work itself back up by playing more frequently.
- Teams may arrange for substitute players as long as they are CFPC members.
- New teams are welcome to join the league at any time. They will start at the bottom of the ladder and remain there until the 50% participation criteria is attained.
- Contact Mike Walz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (910) 599-4970 if you are interested in joining the league or have any questions.
The Final Standings are listed below:
|Final League Standings|
|* Played on fewer than 50% of league dates.|